New England Chit Chat

chaoscentral

forum member
Reaction score
Well supercharger parts will be here on Monday. But I'm probably still going to kitty's just without the blower installed for now

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Well supercharger parts will be here on Monday. But I'm probably still going to kitty's just without the blower installed for now

That would be cool. We had over 20 cars there last Saturday, even with the crappy weather, they were still stopping by.
I went to make sure that they'd know the event was rescheduled, ended up being there from about 8:30-9AM to about 4, lol

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
good conditions. Ease of install depends on how stubborn the 02 sensors are. If they come out easy and the bolts on the headers aren't rusted so bad they are fused its relatively easy.

chaoscentral

forum member
Reaction score
hmmmmmm i might do it lol. I was actually thinking of getting an offroad mid pipe soon. I just gotta work out some logistics of when I can install it lol. I'm gonna see if I can borrow a lift lol.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
We got rained out last Saturday so it's on for this Sat, Sept 7th.
Hope to see a lot of Mustangs there!! :)

Mustang_Drive-In1_zpsaf611e64.jpg

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
haha, I don't know if we can really count Ryan. He probably didn't have it for very long. He hated his exhaust no matter what he did to it.

chaoscentral

forum member
Reaction score
ok, so hopefully if all goes as planned I get to replace a front lower control arm tomorrow, install the o/r h pipe, and my supercharger and she should be back to 100%. Noticed today my front lower ball joint is almost on its way out, has a ton of play side to side in the wheel, so I need to change that ASAP before it leaves me on the side of the road. It looks to be a pretty straight forward job. Should be a long day lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back