New England Chit Chat

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Billy. Em might not be working, so would you be ok if I just picked you up on my way down? Figure it would be the easiest that way.

I should probably drive down myself because I may have to leave early. We can caravan down though if you want to make the detour!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Alright I'll let you know. I think Em wanted us all to have dinner?

We'll figure it out. Least I won't be the creepy guy on the train with wrenches.

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
Alright I'll let you know. I think Em wanted us all to have dinner?

We'll figure it out. Least I won't be the creepy guy on the train with wrenches.

lol, these days we'll be pulling together for your bail

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Oh fantastic. Does "helping" include me managing and not performing any work? :roflamo: J/k dude.

Hunting for GT500 blowers today. Trying to find guys with more $$$ than brains to give them to me cheap. Engaging super asian low-ball offers!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
And first guy no likey my offer. Countered with "If you bought these new it would be $2400." Well guess what buddy, they are not new, and nobody wants stock parts. A new H pipe for our cars is $900 from Ford, but who the fuck would buy that?

Hoping I win the ebay bid...

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
The beauty with the GT500 blowers is they are everywhere so saying no to one guy just means you get to move onto the other 50 available for purchase.

In other news, Diablo 3 servers are down. WTF.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Yea, trying to work out a deal with the one on Ebay right now.

If anybody sees a 2011+ HE let me know. the 2011+'s are apparently much better than the 2007-2010 ones.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Brian: game is fairly graphics intensive. I'm running a Radeon 6770 and I lose frames when I break too many urns or stuff. Gonna overclock it and see what happens.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Billy: I know, i think i have a geforce 7 series card floating around I'll use.

Kevin: We're doing the install at your place right? Em wants to know if she can have a comfortable place to study and nap when she gets tire.

And will your "Girlfriend" be there for dinner?

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Billy: I know, i think i have a geforce 7 series card floating around I'll use.

Kevin: We're doing the install at your place right? Em wants to know if she can have a comfortable place to study and nap when she gets tire.

And will your "Girlfriend" be there for dinner?

haha, yeah, my place. My girl will be here all day. We have a couple places she could take a nap and study, eiher on the Bed or the futon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back