New gal from Los Angeles

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
Whats up everyone, I heard about this site from a buddy in my car club and now I'm just checking it out. I have an 07 GT with a few bolt-ons and I love going to the track every chance I get. Hope to get to know you guys here and learn more about my car :thumb:

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome from Michigan. You have a clean looking GT!

Thanks, the appearance is all stock, I figured id spend the money on cosmetics when I'm done buying all the bolt ons. lol

I think I have seen you at Irwindale. Not sure though.
You probably have. lol. I think I've seen you too, I've said that your car is what mine should look and run like! lol

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Welcome. Cool, another local member. (Sort of)
Ditto (sort of). About 2 hours north of me. Welcome Venessa. I hope you know this place is pretty open... it can get wild at times. But there is no better S197 tech anywhere. And a bunch of us are drag racers. Good stuff!

Joser281

Reaction score
Ditto (sort of). About 2 hours north of me. Welcome Venessa. I hope you know this place is pretty open... it can get wild at times. But there is no better S197 tech anywhere. And a bunch of us are drag racers. Good stuff!

Totally agree with you. This forum is THE best. Pretty much if you live in SoCal then your local, lol. :beerdrink:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to a very practical site that is the best of its kind :hi:

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome. Cool, another local member. (Sort of)

Yeah, We are all pretty close to each other.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, I can't wait to learn more about my stang and hopefully get a better knowledge of drag racing too!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back