New guys pictures

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
Yea, my dad still has a place up in Portland. I went up there a few months ago to visit. I drove my wifes car for mpg's but I came real close to driving the mustang just for some good pics in the hills. Just cant get pics like that in this dump. lol

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
Yea, my dad still has a place up in Portland. I went up there a few months ago to visit. I drove my wifes car for mpg's but I came real close to driving the mustang just for some good pics in the hills. Just cant get pics like that in this dump. lol

next time you come bring the stang and let me know!

man, that is one sexxxxxxxy stang!

thanks a lot!

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Very clean GT! Welcome from GA! Make sure to check the "southeast regional" forum often...

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
Here are pics of a few of my past cars and my truck

2003 M112'd V6
img_4443.jpg

2003 Ported Cobra
DSC01000.jpg

2003 Kenne Bell Cobra
DSC01468.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

2005 Powerstroke....does a dang good job of keeping up with my Whipple car....
DSC01505.jpg

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Nice looking car for sure! Your front end looks identical to the one of my 2006 GT i sold. It was Vista Blue though.

Redwolf

Reaction score
:thumb: Very nice looking car. Very clean.

I noticed you said some pics were taken at the Tail of the Dragon. I saw that featured on TV before. I thought that road was one hell of a twisty road until this past summer. I drove a road that made the Tail of the Dragon look straight. It was so bad, it was miserable. I couldn't wait to get off that road and drive a nice straight highway. The Tail of the Dragon does look to have the perfect balance though.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now I understand how you can so casually say just a HO Whipple lol! After seeing what you have had in the past! Awesome Fords you have had there!

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I really miss my kb cobra but it just wasnt fit to drive around. This is more daily friendly if I need it to be

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back