New Hardware

StreamlineGT

forum member
Reaction score
I won a first place trophy at the LMMC-CT 5th annual show yesterday in the 05-08 Extreme modified class. I figured this would be the best forum to post it in, for all you show whore guys out there......

:bigbeer::beer::beerdrink::bigbeer::beer::thumb::beerdrink:

Billy (Steedman07) got the not so distant second, could have gone either way.

IMG_4617.jpg

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
grats B! You earned it...The GOTHAM GT is happy with a second place......for now:beer:

Here is a couple pics for you Dark Knight fans..
001.JPG

jeremy's detail 004.JPG

jeremy's detail 006.JPG

jeremy's detail 003.JPG

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:funnypost:

And kudos on the hardware. Believe it or not, I actually won a trophy at a car show a few years ago too. LOL

lol..thanks..Honestly, its a lota friggin labor to trophy where we did, lots of really nice cars..Id rather have been racing though, its just a tad bit more exciting:beer:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I really don't have the patience to detail my car enough to do shows. Hell, I rarely even clean under the hood. haha

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from Mustang Enthusiast..Photo shoot this week and an interview for the mag:clap:.He wants to shoot at dusk in an industrial setting for the Gotham City affect.He was at the car show and sent pics to the editor and he liked the GOTHAM GT alot...Sweet!...My 60 ft. still sucks though:roflmao:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Just got a call from Mustang Enthusiast..Photo shoot this week and an interview for the mag:clap:.He wants to shoot at dusk in an industrial setting for the Gotham City affect.He was at the car show and sent pics to the editor and he liked the GOTHAM GT alot...Sweet!...My 60 ft. still sucks though:roflmao:
Cool!! Congrats! :beer:

I quit subscribing to that mag, so make sure you post up a scan when it comes out (I know, it will probably be 4 to 6 months from now).

And, and keep working on that 60! :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back