825ltrgt

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Great site!

Toys include:

'08 GT/CS - Perf white, daily driver. SHR CS lower grill insert, CCMB front bracket, ball shift knob, K&N filter. Nothing else..yet.

'82 GT - 5.0, 20k orig, 2nd owner (20yrs), all original. Recaros, tops, cruise, louvers.

Attachments

• car 005.jpg
    car 005.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 11
  • car 009.jpg
    car 009.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome fellow CSer!

825ltrgt

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice cars man! You're 82 looks a lot cleaner than the one I've got.. lol.

Thanks! We try.

I bought the '82 in '89 with 7600 on it from the original owner. NEVER been driven in the rain/snow and always garaged. Don't drive it much anymore. Trying to keep it nice for the kids..my son has already claimed it. :thumb2:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thanks! We try.

I bought the '82 in '89 with 7600 on it from the original owner. NEVER been driven in the rain/snow and always garaged. Don't drive it much anymore. Trying to keep it nice for the kids..my son has already claimed it. :thumb2:

Ha! That's funny cause I'm the son that claimed my dads 82. lol.

825ltrgt

Reaction score
Ha! That's funny cause I'm the son that claimed my dads 82. lol.

Can't fault that.

I claimed a '69 ragtop from mine. Wish I still had that one!!

My daughter is moving in on the '08..helped me wash it today. I guess that means a GT500 is in my future for me and the "boss" until she divorces me. LOL

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can't fault that.

My daughter is moving in on the '08..helped me wash it today. I guess that means a GT500 is in my future for me and the "boss" until she divorces me. LOL
I wish my dad had a car waiting for me while growing up. He moved onto his Ford truck escapades in my early teens. I had fun beating the shit out of those going mudding, but not fast enough for me.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Can't fault that.

damn, sounds like a cherry car! I've got no children yet, but I know they're going to eye my car with the new motor in it. lol. But see sig, that's the problem with modding, if I get something for mine, so does she. lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back