New PB

Scottcba1

Reaction score
Nice numbers!! Whats your setup? What DRs are you running and at what psi? What tune? Any supporting mods?

I picked up a '14 DIB GT last week and looking to get some stock runs before doing a bit of modding myself. Any info is greatly appreciated.

-Scott

DIB5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. Im running a tune from Amazon as Rick has these auto's nailed down. I have tried a few. I have 28" DR's.

blue streak

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. I took my auto 12' to the track(1/8), hot and humid Tennessee, and went a 8.51@86 all night. I would like to get solid 7.60s out of it with as little done as possible, and stock converter. I was going to start with a tune and 26" radials to give it some gear.

DIB5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. I took my auto 12' to the track(1/8), hot and humid Tennessee, and went a 8.51@86 all night. I would like to get solid 7.60s out of it with as little done as possible, and stock converter. I was going to start with a tune and 26" radials to give it some gear.

I got better ET's with 28" than 26". Also get a tune from someone who owns and races their auto's. Amazon, JPC, VMP are 3 that do.

Scottcba1

Reaction score
Awesome...something to look into. Thanks for the info! Running my car sunday to get some base line numbers.

-Scott

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back