New Pics What do you think?

Geos05GTvert

forum member
Reaction score
New Pics What do you think? Finally decided to paint the front chin spoiler from flat black to RedFire. I think it looks better now. Check out the before and after.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 12
  • old lights1.jpg
    old lights1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
R

redbaron66

I do like it painted better than having it black. Nice ride and well thought oout mods. Next thing on your list had better be to add some springs to lower that thing! Sits too high. I'm sure more of the guys are going to say the same.

Geos05GTvert

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately that isnt an option for me. My drive way is super steep and I have a real clearance issue going over the hump and even just pulling into the garage. I've got less than 1/2" clearance from underneath. Brakes will probably be my next mod. Does it ever end? But your right I think it would look a lot better if I fill up the gap between the wheel well and the tire and lowered another inch.
I do like it painted better than having it black. Nice ride and well thought oout mods. Next thing on your list had better be to add some springs to lower that thing! Sits too high. I'm sure more of the guys are going to say the same.

R

redbaron66

Well, another option might be a set of 20" rims with a slightly taller tire. This would add some ground clearance you need and at the same time, fill those wheel opennings a little better. Of course that would mean a taller gear, and.... like you said, this list never stops.

Or... you could move!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It looks great, I think Dale is right, you need to get bigger tires to fill the gap.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Looks good! Something about a shaker scoop and color-matched chin spoiler that I like. :drool: And I'm like you... no drop for me, so I went with taller rubber.

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
Like I told you before G' I prefer the black spoilers just because of the retro look, but the color matched spoiler looks great on your ride!

When you get some time can you take some good pictures of the Shaker retro fit system that PH did for you, it looks really good from what I can see.

Can't wait to see what you do next!

NVM I see your pictures in another thread now.

Last edited:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great looking car either way, but I like the black chin spoiler and original grill better.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back