New Raxiom Painted Headlight Buckets

remainvayne

Reaction score
Anyone running these yet? Price is a bit steep, but they definitely look cool!
mustangtuning_2195_95473028

mustangtuning_2195_96368993

http://www.americanmuscle.com/painted-headlights-0509.html

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Look pretty cool to be honest and I am not a big fan of aftermarket lights. Most look rice and don't compliment the Mustang. Would like to see some real world pics of them.

remainvayne

Reaction score
I remember they were on the 1st Cervinis car 6ish years back and thought they looked cool then, but everyone said they couldn't be done in real life because any debris would crack the housings. These lights look like they don't have the first plastic shield, and I think they would look pretty good in yellow...

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I remember they were on the 1st Cervinis car 6ish years back and thought they looked cool then, but everyone said they couldn't be done in real life because any debris would crack the housings. These lights look like they don't have the first plastic shield, and I think they would look pretty good in yellow...

I agree, thought so in orange also... LOL.

panama

forum member
Reaction score
Wonder how hard it would be to separate the housing on these. Used to do it on the rams to make the niteruner look. A few minutes in the oven was all it took.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on a set, so feedback to follow once they show up.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Wonder how hard it would be to separate the housing on these. Used to do it on the rams to make the niteruner look. A few minutes in the oven was all it took.

A few have done this

Wingspan

forum member
Reaction score
IMO, that would look good if the buckets were molded into a one piece fascia but the gap around the buckets ruins the whole thing for me. They might work ok on a black car where the gap would be less noticeable.

I'll second the previous comment about aftermarket lights on Mustangs. To each their own, but I've yet to see a set I'd consider buying.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
IMO, that would look good if the buckets were molded into a one piece fascia but the gap around the buckets ruins the whole thing for me. They might work ok on a black car where the gap would be less noticeable.

I'll second the previous comment about aftermarket lights on Mustangs. To each their own, but I've yet to see a set I'd consider buying.

I agree the gap kills it

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! And you live in southeast Wisconsin? I might have to see them sometime...

Yep. I am just east of Lake Geneva. Do you ever make it out to Gus's in East Troy in the summer as they have a nice car showing every Sat. night?

remainvayne

Reaction score
Yep. I am just east of Lake Geneva. Do you ever make it out to Gus's in East Troy in the summer as they have a nice car showing every Sat. night?

I'm stuck in Milwaukee and haven't ever been to Gus's before. Sounds cool, when do the shows start?

panama

forum member
Reaction score
Just buy black ones

Why when you can just tint the lenses like I've already done. That and the stockers are black so it would be pretty moot to change them except for a slightly different look that I'm not going for. the only chrome is the lens bowl which either one has. I was just stating you can pull them apart and paint them yourself

remainvayne

Reaction score
Why when you can just tint the lenses like I've already done. That and the stockers are black so it would be pretty moot to change them except for a slightly different look that I'm not going for. the only chrome is the lens bowl which either one has. I was just stating you can pull them apart and paint them yourself

True, but I think these look cool because they get rid of the outer plastic 'barrier' giving the headlight area a sleeker look.

panama

forum member
Reaction score
I was more directing ittowards the guy that was saying to buy a set in black for my car and on most black cars in general. If I had a bright color I could see it being either more stand apartish or going riceish real quick, honestly would have to see them in person, and it would have to depend on other exterior mods. Too much of anything is not my style.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back