New Steeda CAI for 2011 5.0L Mustang!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The new Steeda Cold Air Kit for the manual transmission 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L is here! We expect our first shipment late next week, but we are taking pre-orders now. In Steeda's initial testing, they found 44hp and 52lb.ft of torque at the peaks. Thats impressive!

This CAI requires a tune, & the SCT 3015 SF3 Power Flash Tuner Programmer has the proper calibration already pre-loaded.

While this Cool Air Inlet only fits manual transmission Mustangs, the Inlet Tube is being revised for the 2011 5.0L Automatic & will be available very soon!

For more information on this awesome new Steeda Cold Air Kit for the 2011 5.0L Mustang, check out our product page!

2011 Mustang Gt 5.0L Steeda Cold Air Intake, Manual Transmission Only at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

2011-50-cold-air-intake-850.jpg

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
That's bad ass. What's bs is that this one actually comes with the elbow and the 3v's didn't

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
The new Steeda Cold Air Kit for the manual transmission 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L is here! We expect our first shipment late next week, but we are taking pre-orders now. In Steeda's initial testing, they found 44hp and 52lb.ft of torque at the peaks. Thats impressive!

This CAI requires a tune, & the SCT 3015 SF3 Power Flash Tuner Programmer has the proper calibration already pre-loaded.

While this Cool Air Inlet only fits manual transmission Mustangs, the Inlet Tube is being revised for the 2011 5.0L Automatic & will be available very soon!

For more information on this awesome new Steeda Cold Air Kit for the 2011 5.0L Mustang, check out our product page!

2011 Mustang Gt 5.0L Steeda Cold Air Intake, Manual Transmission Only at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

2011-50-cold-air-intake-850.jpg

44hp and 52lb.ft of torque????

I'm assuming this is at the crank right Jerrod? Also, how aggressive is Steeda's tune to get these kinds of gains? I was always under the impression that Steeda tuned very conservatively. Atleast they did on my tune for my 3V oh so many years ago.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Im sure it is. I dont see 44hp to the wheels with just a CAI, but i might be wrong. From what i have heard, steeda does tune conservatively. We have not gotten one in yet, but as soon as we do it will go on the 5.0 and then the dyno for some real number.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back