NEW: Team Lethal Limited Edition Flex-Fit Hats

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
NOW AVAILABLE WITH SAME DAY SHIPPING!!

LP-TEAMLPHAT.jpg

All new at Lethal Performance is our newest creation. The limited edition Team Lethal flex fit fitted hat.

These super high quality Flex-Fit 210 style fitted hats which come embroidered with our Team Lethal logo. They're a flex fit design which are available in either Small/Medium or Large/Extra Large sizes.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Logo is off! That ain't one of those "gotta wear my shitz siways" hat's....is it? haha

I do like the logo though.

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Yes it is. If you have a problem with it, why even post in their thread?

Nice hat, might have to pick one up with some other parts.

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
Well I guess I should have asked if they had the more convetional hat design with the curved brim. Not trying to start anything just couldn't tell from the picture

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Well I guess I should have asked if they had the more convetional hat design with the curved brim. Not trying to start anything just couldn't tell from the picture

all hats are flat brimmed until you bend them to your liking. if you buy a pre bent hat, thats just lazy. im gonna order one with some other goodies i think

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
all hats are flat brimmed until you bend them to your liking. if you buy a pre bent hat, thats just lazy. im gonna order one with some other goodies i think

Yes but the "in style" are the hats that the brim is made and shaped to stay flat and dot work when bent which seems to be the case here.

carbd86gt

Lethal Performance
Reaction score
Click the picture and the link will take you to where our "conventional brimmed" hats are located on the site.

Thanks.

Back