New to S197 forum

Capgard

Reaction score
Greetings from Phoenix metro area. I've had 6 Mustangs since high school. 69 302 auto sportsroof, 70 SCJ Mach 1, 82 GT, 91 GT, 70 SCJ Mach 1, and last but not least 14 GT RR Track Pack/Recaros. I restored the second SCJ in the mid-90s' , the reset up to the 14 were daily drivers. Enjoyed each one, but had to sell the 2014 just recently. I do have some new parts that I accumulated but never installed. Once I pass the magic algorithm I'll post them on the classifieds @ half of what I paid on AM. I'd rather sell here than on Ebay...

My contribution today is my recommendation for Solo Performance axle back exhaust. I got those when they were 1st introduced for the Mustang and really liked the sound they put out, and with no drone.

Capgard

2014-1.jpg

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Welcome...nice 'stang!

My big bro just took the leap fm MN to your state/area (also South Phoenix). Him & SIL are explorers - already traversing the area. Spent yesterday hiking Ramsey Canyon Preserve. Beautifil!

Capgard

Reaction score
Coming from IL, where it's flat, the Southwest is a hikers paradise.
I see you have an 09 Bullitt. I'm looking at the 2008 Bullitt on BAT website as the replacement for the 14, but it will probably get to rich for my account.
Thanks for your service Master Sargent.

Back