New to the forum

Double0fox

Reaction score
New to the forum (although I somehow signed up in 2009??) But not new to Mustangs. Had a 2000 GT for quite a few years, and I have another fun car (non Mustang). But my name is Chris. I bought this 2012 GT about a year, and a half ago. Right now it is pretty much getting turned into a trackday only car. Still streetable, but only talk it out very little. Hopped on here for the more in depth S197 Stuff. I have a laundry list of parts on the car right now, and maybe I will do a build thread down the road. Hoping to maybe run into some Washington people on the site as well.(Tacoma WA here).

suGySEg.jpg

xdKrhCO.jpg

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice find on your 2012 GT. Also really like the Boss 302 intake, JLT carbon fiber CAI and Petersen oil separator/breather can. Meanwhile, thanks for sharing and welcome back to the forums :waytogo:

JJ427R

Reaction score
Sweet car, welcome, and I do HPDE track days as well. I'm in MN and run at BIR and Road America, we have a Corner Carving thread on here as well to post videos and discuss track stuff. Also check out my friends site for track days on just about every track in the country.
https://hpdejunkie.com/

Double0fox

Reaction score

Double0fox

Reaction score
Sweet car, welcome, and I do HPDE track days as well. I'm in MN and run at BIR and Road America, we have a Corner Carving thread on here as well to post videos and discuss track stuff. Also check out my friends site for track days on just about every track in the country.
https://hpdejunkie.com/

Thanks, I will have to check out the corner carving section on here. I will check out your friends site. I keep up with most of the organizations/organizers at the tracks I visit around me, but will check it out for future events. Long term I was to take it to Laguna Seca, and COTA.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back