Reaction score
Picked up a new toy today.
DSCF0639.jpg

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! Best color ever! Options and is it the A6 or M6?

Plans for mods?

Road trip for the track rental at MIR Apr 5th?

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! Best color ever! Options and is it the A6 or M6?

Plans for mods?

Road trip for the track rental at MIR Apr 5th?

Same color as yours Greg? It's the GT Premium and the only options are 3:73's and the Brembo brake upgrades. The boss is saying no mods because she would rather I finish up the fox so I can't complain to much. I am going to try and sneak in a JLT cai and SCT tune and an axle back. As for the road trip, not gonna happen. My health still sucks and that is the main reason we bought this one. Tammy can drive it so we can still get out and go to cruises and stuff and I can ride if I'm not feeling well. She ha a real hard time with the fox since I converted to manual steering. The fox is going on the dyno next month and I'm going to see if I can raise the boost some of build a short block. I may be to close to block splitting levels already. Have fun at the rental, wish I could make it.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Oh, not sure what the A6, M6 is. Tranny? It's a 6 speed manual.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Great color!! I could never have a light interior though. I would be afraid to stain it.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is it a 13 or 14?

I would of thought it would be easier on both of you if you would have gotten the automatic but they are about a grand more....make sure if you get a SCT get the 3015 as those are the ones with the "canned" tunes on them the 3000's don't have any preloaded tunes on them.

I would get a Steeda CAI and there was for sale in the classifieds for a pretty good deal.

And yes, SG was the color of my 2010 and the 2013.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Luckily they didn't have an auto on the lot in a color we liked because the wife wanted an auto. They only had black and white and one black car is enough. Oh, it is a 13. With me be a disabled vet they sold it to us for $100 over dealer invoice! You get the turbo's for yours yet?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! I paid $30K OTD for my 13 with the auto/401A pack since I think Bluetooth is a must have and the only way to get the Sync was to get the 401A....

List of mods so far:
Black 5.0 Badges
Hood struts
Swapped out all 4 speakers
drop in air filter
canned SCT tune
Hawk brake pads
SS brake lines
FSB/rad support delete
Koni STR struts/shocks
GT 500 strut mounts
Freedom racing LCA/APHB/PHB
Whiteline UCA/mount
CJ springs
Whiteline RSB

DSS d/s on the way

Bobby has the piping for coating and the Comp 6265 oil less turbo's were ordered last week; the goal is to have them installed and tuned for the track rental Apr 5th....gulp.

I have the one step colder NGK plugs, BAP and Boss IM to go on along with the TT.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Great color!! I could never have a light interior though. I would be afraid to stain it.

It's leather so it shouldn't be a problem and its two tone black and the tan.

Nice list of mods Greg, your not wasting any time are you.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Ford Racing "K" springs. Also just ordered a GT 500 cat back. It's too quite but I don't want it to loud either.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Springs, exhaust and hood struts are installed. That's it for now, need to focus on getting the fox ready for the track.

Back