new turbo kit

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
FWIW he backs the kit for a year..I believe also that the MP comes with a year warranty also. If you read around from te other kits as long as you send him what's wrong you'll get a new item. That was one of the reasons I wasn't to hesitate when I bought my kit. Plus I got to meet him first hand and chat and have his word on things.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You don't have to defend the kit.. It speaks for itself, get the freaking thing fired up.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Not really trying to defend itjusf giving everyone a better piece of mind about the turbo and quality of the kit. Trying to help make peoples decisions alittle easier.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The only piece of mind that is relevant at this point, is yours. I applaud you for being brave and trying it out.

+1

Bullitt357

forum member
Reaction score
yea as often as i can, i try to buy american (primary priority is to support the US economy) that isnt outsourced from china or something, or german. "you know the germans make good stuff"

Well,

That kit is totally China. I had a friend that sent back 3 Master Powers from smoking. He finally asked for a refund. The Turbonetics has an unconditional warranty, and I think Precision has something similar too. Hellion told me I had a lifetime warranty on the piping, and it was made in america by Bassani. The Hellion kit is not that much more once you replace the chinese parts anyways, and you are getting a proven product. Obviously, cause this kit was copied from a Hellion. Just sucks to see american money sent overseas. I have a sore spot for this stuff cause im in Michigan, and it sucks here because of outsourcing.

Sorry to rant

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well,

That kit is totally China.

So is the new 6 speed that Ford is putting in the 2011 Musang. Getrag is exporting from China.

Well,

I had a friend that sent back 3 Master Powers from smoking. He finally asked for a refund. The Turbonetics has an unconditional warranty, and I think Precision has something similar too. Hellion told me I had a lifetime warranty on the piping, and it was made in america by Bassani. Obviously, cause this kit was copied from a Hellion.

Sorry to rant

So, what you are saying is, you have no personal experience with anything? That's what I thought...

Just sucks to see american money sent overseas. I have a sore spot for this stuff cause im in Michigan, and it sucks here because of outsourcing.

I'm a Southern Liberal and I am not a fan of world trade on a massive scale. I buy more domestic products, than anyone I know. All (every single one) of my machine tools and about half of my hand tools are made here in the USA, I don't know anyone who can make that claim.

Last edited:

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
is installed yet lol

Yeah, he says it's perfect but needs to be tuned and a few odds and ends. I'm not in the market for one but I am interested to see the final result. Everything has been positive thus far.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Off Topic BS removed. Let's stay on point and cordial please.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Yep kit is installed just waiting on BAP, plugs, MAFia, injectors and my catch can. Also I need to wrap some of the piping, and run my gauges. Hopefully if all goes as planned I can finish it up sat. and be giving the tuner a call to get some numbers finally. I would really like 470hp but I'm becoming iffy because I would like the motor to last till next fall. Also this is installed on my car if thats what you were talkin about lightblade. I have a build thread in the pics and vids section.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
boost controller FTW so u can turn it up at the track and turn it down as a DD to preserve the engine...

G.AlMuhairi

forum member
Reaction score
hey,

I'm really interested in this Kit! but will it fit my 2010?

i want the kit without the turbo and the wastegate, as I'm going for a larger turbo!

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
He was havin computer troubles he told me. He took a couple days to get back with me. You gotta be patient with him, there's only 2 of em that do everything at on3performance.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back