New wheels, Saleen grill, and plasti-dipped faux cap

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Very nice. We're both murdered or mine will be when forgestars finally get here. I've got boss front, saleen grill and then the roush sides and gt500 rear are coming. Forgestar CF5's supposedly finishing at the powdercoater. Taillights, windows and side markers all blacked out.

How flush are the tsw's? I'm a wheel freak, I love those and might have to get some to interchange with the forgestars.

28ONE

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys! I also really want to get the Brembos painted, anodized, or powder coated red... I'm kind of on an appearance kick right now until I really make up my mind on what to do with the motor. Waiting to see more turbo options that come out for this coyote; I like the idea of putting a couple of snails under the hood! Whoooooooossshhhhhhh!!!

Powder red may be a bit much for the calipers, just my opinion. Blackout the 5.0 badges? Looks sick, great job!

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
I need to re-do the front bumper amber lenses. The tints from AM for the front were TOO SHORT!!! BUT, the rears fit perfectly...

I would like to let everyone know that the guys over at American Muscle are awesome. I received a call this morning to let me know that they will be sending out a new set of side marker tints right away. I didn't even let them know about it, I was just going to fix it myself...Fantastic customer service guys!

Last edited:

Retro5.0

forum member
Reaction score
The car looks badass!! I like the tail light trim bezel, How does it fit? I have the bezel as well, just waiting to get my car out of storage.

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
The tails are stock and the bezels fit great, I haven't had any issues with them. I didn't really want to tint the tails and I think the bezels give them a cool look.

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
I especially like the cap, looks great. I plan on doing the super snake stripes and might do the same

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Very nice. We're both murdered or mine will be when forgestars finally get here. I've got boss front, saleen grill and then the roush sides and gt500 rear are coming. Forgestar CF5's supposedly finishing at the powdercoater. Taillights, windows and side markers all blacked out.

How flush are the tsw's? I'm a wheel freak, I love those and might have to get some to interchange with the forgestars.

Those Forgestars are going to look so damn nice on your ride, I love those wheels.

The fronts are flush with the fender, but the rears stick out just a little. Not too much, I think it gives it more of an aggressive look.

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score
I'd love to see pictures in better lighting. Looks badass.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I need to re-do the front bumper amber lenses. The tints from AM for the front were TOO SHORT!!! BUT, the rears fit perfectly...

I have the same issue with mine. It has been that way for about a year though. I keep intending to fix it, but just never have.

Def black out the 5.0 emblems. Car looks mean as hell!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back