Newbie from Orlando

KonaBlueGirl

Reaction score
Hey all! I am Kristen from Orlando... Just bought a 2012 5.0 Auto last night. I am having Ford put a Roush front bumper on it so I won't get to bring her home until tomorrow night.

KonaBlueGirl

Reaction score
Thank you! They put me in a V6 until my car is ready... Training wheels for a few days before I get the real power ;)

I love the Kona Blue.... I can't believe I almost got the black one. Very very happy with my purchase and I am excited to make it even faster :)

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Hey neighbor! Welcome, the kona blue is very sharp. I'm seeing lots of six cylinders around town, not very many GT's.

If you need an alternative shop rather than the dealer then check out The Ford Shoppe on 17/92 just north of Maitland Blvd. (next to Lil 500). Alan is a Ford guru and a perfectionist.

KonaBlueGirl

Reaction score
Hey neighbor! Welcome, the kona blue is very sharp. I'm seeing lots of six cylinders around town, not very many GT's.

If you need an alternative shop rather than the dealer then check out The Ford Shoppe on 17/92 just north of Maitland Blvd. (next to Lil 500). Alan is a Ford guru and a perfectionist.

Thank you for the info, does Alan have a website? Does he order parts or just install them?

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all! I am Kristen from Orlando... Just bought a 2012 5.0 Auto last night. I am having Ford put a Roush front bumper on it so I won't get to bring her home until tomorrow night.

Welcome to S197forum, from UPR Products! :thumb2:

Can't wait to see pics of your car with the Roush Bumper.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back