Nice work Brenspeed

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Just wanted to comment on the great customer service. I ordered a Tuner and tunes for my auto 11 Mustang. Long story short there was a glitch between SCT and my tuner/computer code (just my luck! lol).

They worked closely with me and SCT to get the situation taken care of. I drove up 5 hours for them to mess with it and get it fine tuned. Still had an issue with shift points.

Again they worked hard to make it perfect. On the street the tune feels great. Next week I will be back at the track to see how it responds to the latest tune. Thanks to Brent,Chandler,John I appreciate all the effort.
Dale Lewis

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
They are great to deal with! Just dropped my car off to switch it to an auto. I've got luck like you, BAD! 25 miles from Brenspeed (on the way back with my Excursion) lost all power and pulled over to pop the hood. Couldn't find anything wrong, hoped back in and it was DEAD..lol Irishman and I walked to a local parts store and I had to buy some tools, a battery, and an alternator. $400+ dollars and an hour later we were back on the road. I replaced the other battery to be safe today.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
That was a crazy trip. Brenspeed are a bunch of great guys and easy to talk to. Shop is always clean and professional.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to comment on the great customer service. I ordered a Tuner and tunes for my auto 11 Mustang. Long story short there was a glitch between SCT and my tuner/computer code (just my luck! lol).

They worked closely with me and SCT to get the situation taken care of. I drove up 5 hours for them to mess with it and get it fine tuned. Still had an issue with shift points.

Again they worked hard to make it perfect. On the street the tune feels great. Next week I will be back at the track to see how it responds to the latest tune. Thanks to Brent,Chandler,John I appreciate all the effort.
Dale Lewis

Glad you are happy with your tune and the services we provided. We hope to get you back up here for some more goodies!

Thanks,
Chandler

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back