NMRA @ MIR roll call!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had a great time this weekend at the NMRA !!! Ran a PB 11.8@120 in ET Stick qualifying. Lost in first round of ET Stick to a Boss302 by .1 .. It was really nice seeing Al again and meeting Chad, Ben, and everyone else this weekend at MIR . Congrats to Ben for winning True Street low et. Looking forward to the next one......

Ray

Congrats Ray-was that running it all out or where you dialed into a time?

ITLRUN2

Old Dude having fun!!!!!!
Reaction score
Congrats Ray-was that running it all out or where you dialed into a time?

Greg, that was a solid run, all out, and after the day I had Sat. all I was concentrating on was hitting 3rd gear....LOL!!! in the True Street back to back to back runs I missed 3rd gear twice... Maybe my next mod will be an Automatic.

ITLRUN2

Old Dude having fun!!!!!!
Reaction score
Ray put a 4L80E in that thing and have some fun, instead of worrying about missing gears.

http://www.hughesperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=63

This is what I am going to put in mine when the 5R55S goes south.

Earl

Earl, I was all over the shift pattern... LOL!!!! One run I went from 2nd to 5th, back to 3rd to 4th and still ran a 12.6.... I guess I'm getting too old to do all this shifting consistently in competition. Wish you could have made it there, we had a blast. Look forward to seeing you soon.....

Ray

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back