NMRA/NMCA All Star Nationals @Atlanta Dragway roll call!!!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Nice, looks like s197forums is going to be well represented! :highfive: Looking forward to meeting all you guys. As of right now, our local news stations are calling for thunderstorms late Friday night but moving out by early Saturday morning and temps in the low 70s. Sunday looks all clear with temps also in the 70s.

Last edited:

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
I'm ready!.........never thought these would fit like this.....both on top of each other in the trunk! Rear seats arent even let down!
downsized_0415011202.jpg

downsized_0415011203.jpg

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
i will be there sunday, im not racing, driving the car but just want to look around and enjoy the show.

is there a lot of cool stuff to look at? i really want to sit in a 197 with a cowl hood and or/corbeau seats. its a lot of money to spend on these with out knowing what they are like.

horseplay

forum member
Reaction score
i will be there sunday, im not racing, driving the car but just want to look around and enjoy the show.

is there a lot of cool stuff to look at? i really want to sit in a 197 with a cowl hood and or/corbeau seats. its a lot of money to spend on these with out knowing what they are like.
There will be more than a few S197's with cowl hoods. Haven't seen too many aftermarket seats other than Kirkey ones in the race cars. I originally wanted a 4" cowl but after sitting in a few , I decided a 3" would be best since my wife is not the tallest and drives my car from time to time.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
We're bringing four cars down and will be there Wednesday night. Be in line early to get unloaded and ready for tech on Thursday.

They already have pics up on dragstory.com. Saw this pic of your car, very nice! :highfive:

DSC06363.jpg

See y'all bright and early tomorrow!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back