NOOOOOoooo... Ford GT on Fire!

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
LMAO! I love how people just keep driving by like nothing. They deserve shrapnel when/if it blows up.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Awwww man. That sucks! Any back story?

Its my friends TT Ford GT , liscence plate was F ENZOS LOLZ
Modified by Dallas performance .
No details yet but they think a injector or line popped off .

V8Demon

Reaction score
Ouch....was the car impounded for a safety check or anything of that nature?

LMAO! I love how people just keep driving by like nothing. They deserve shrapnel when/if it blows up.

I would think the driver was already out. What would you have the other motorists do at that point? The Police had already arrived. Can't really do anything at that point but get out of the way and stay out of the way until the local F.D. shows up.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Ouch....was the car impounded for a safety check or anything of that nature?

I would think the driver was already out. What would you have the other motorists do at that point? The Police had already arrived. Can't really do anything at that point but get out of the way and stay out of the way until the local F.D. shows up.

If it was marks whipple Ford GT it wouldn't have been so bad , he has a exatinguisher system on the back of his .

Not sure I'll hit him up an ask what the verdict was , he goes by Kumar on the boards

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
The PD should have stopped traffic. Someone could have been seriously injured if that thing blew up with people all around it.

Sux that happened. Im sure it will buff right out

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
man that really sucks! those cars a true works of art.. sad to see it go like that

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
What would you have the other motorists do at that point? ...Can't really do anything at that point but get out of the way and stay out of the way until the local F.D. shows up.

Exactly. If I saw a supercar on fire or any car, you bet your ass I'm not getting close to it. People were clearly not staying out of the way, they were driving right next to it.

dougie b

Reaction score
Exactly. If I saw a supercar on fire or any car, you bet your ass I'm not getting close to it. People were clearly not staying out of the way, they were driving right next to it.

i've found that a lot of people think their invincible when on the roads....usually people who have never been in an accident, or just the lower end of the bell curve....those who are digging for buried nose treasure at stoplights make me laugh, but ill agree those people deserve some shrapnel for driving and sitting next to it haha

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Man what a bummer!! My favorite supercar :*(... I'd be so upset if i saw that happen to one of my own vehicles..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back