Northern California SCT Tuners?

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I live in Chico California about 90 miles north of Sacramento. I was wondering if any of you know a good SCT tuner with a dyno that aren't too far away? I really don't have much in the way of mods just a JLT and a Brenspeed 91 octane tune. I just would like to know that I am getting the most out of it.

Last edited:

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
I asked this question on some forums a while ago. The closest one I found is Force Fed Performance that used to be located in Yuba City and is now in Sacramento. I don't know squat about them and never heard of them when they were in town. They use a Dyno Dynamics dynomameter from Australia according to their webpage and they are an authorized SCT tuner.

http://www.forcefedperformance.com/

The other tuner is Ground Control in Shingle Springs but they look more like a SCT retailer and not a tuner from their webpage.

I'd be interested in getting a custom dyno tune for my mustang also, even though it is just a JLT2/91 tune also.

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
If you type index.html at the end of that link you get redirected to a nasty virus/spyware website that throws pop-ups and stuff all over the place. (only happens in Firefox for me, not IE6)

I am going to run a virus check on my home computer to see if something is causing the redirect on my end.

Both links work as long as you copy directly into your browser.

I just called them. Cost is $130/hr for dyno time with 1-2 hrs estimated per car to do a custom tune.

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just called them. Cost is $130/hr for dyno time with 1-2 hrs estimated per car to do a custom tune.
They also cap there tunning at 3 hours... so if it takes longer they will only charge you for those 3 hours...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back