Not exactly 05+ tech but i bought a 02GT today and need help

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a 88 GT I'm going to "leave alone" too.

Bring it down to Island on one of those Wednsday night BBQ's we'll see who's slower:idea:

It can be a 2 part, 2 day event. Slowest DD on the first day and fastest car on the second haha

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
That Daffy duck cartoon came to mind. The one where he upstages Bugs by swallowing the dynamite, gas, nitroglyceran etc and states, "pay attention folks I can only do this trick once".

I just pictured a huge shot of nitrous on my 06 to even attempt to compete on day two.:onfire:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I don't think you can go wrong with exhaust on the SN95s...

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the whole time i thought it was Tru Blue, as on the 02 brocure that was in the car, the only blue car offeredwas true blue. apparently they added Sonic Blue to the lineup mid year or something. the color code is SN which is sonic blue. From what i gathered they only made about 2800 (or 3000) depending on the site you visit. Second Rarest color to Electric green. not a bad deal haha

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i know you did lol....god its a disease lol

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
  • Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable
  • Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
  • Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God
  • Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
  • Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs
  • Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
  • Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings
  • Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all
  • Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
  • Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
  • Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
  • Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs
Ok you're on step one.............................I never tried to go any further than that.

70k:beerdrink:

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Just about any aftermarket system will sound good on the 2v. They are alot less picky than the 3 valve. PM Rygen he just put on a catback system on his wifes New Edge and it sounds great. Not too loud but has a deep performance rumble to it.

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
SLP loudmouth!!!! wound great with a catted h pipe! and loud

Reaction score
on my old 02 GT i had magnaflow catback with a magnaflow catted xpipe. No drone, no rasp, just a crisp sound. I could talk on my celphone, and have a convo w/ someone on the inside of the car.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back