NXT Wax pics

alphableak83

forum member
Reaction score
I clayed and waxed my car. used meguires clay kit and nxt 2.0 wax. I am very impressed with the wax my camera isnt' that high quality so the pictures don't do the finish justice. I recommend this product to everybody.

Attachments

• P8220102a.jpg
    P8220102a.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 51
  • P8220103a.jpg
    P8220103a.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 75
  • P8220104a.jpg
    P8220104a.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 75

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Definitely looks good. I would love to do that to my car. I'm just too lazy. The farthest I will go is ICE spray detailer.

BLKS197

Formerly TAJoerg
Reaction score
I clayed and waxed my car. used meguires clay kit and nxt 2.0 wax. I am very impressed with the wax my camera isnt' that high quality so the pictures don't do the finish justice. I recommend this product to everybody.

+1...NXT tech wax comes off of the black car real easy too. Next time you do a exterior detail like that I highly recommend the black car polish by turtle wax before you wax, you won't be dissapointed. Nice detail

alphableak83

forum member
Reaction score
+1...NXT tech wax comes off of the black car real easy too. Next time you do a exterior detail like that I highly recommend the black car polish by turtle wax before you wax, you won't be dissapointed. Nice detail

I dunno if it comes off easy. perhaps the liquid does. i used the paste and it took a lot of elbow grease to get it off. but when it does come off it is incredible looking lol. I'll have to give that black car polish a try next time thanks.

BLKS197

Formerly TAJoerg
Reaction score
I dunno if it comes off easy. perhaps the liquid does. i used the paste and it took a lot of elbow grease to get it off. but when it does come off it is incredible looking lol. I'll have to give that black car polish a try next time thanks.

I used the paste...but the Turtle Wax Ice I used before was a lot harder to get off IMO so thats the only thing I can really compare it to.

not to thread jack but heres a pic after using the black car polish and NXT (no photoshop or editing straight off of my D40)
DSC_0119.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk300/TAJoerg/DSC_0119.jpg

Last edited:

alphableak83

forum member
Reaction score
I used the paste...but the Turtle Wax Ice I used before was a lot harder to get off IMO so thats the only thing I can really compare it to.

not to thread jack but heres a pic after using the black car polish and NXT (no photoshop or editing straight off of my D40)
DSC_0119.jpg

wow that looks really really good. i will have to try that out. another thing i forgot to mention about the nxt wax is that there is hardly any water spots after it rains. before after one shower my car would look horrendous, but now its ALOT better

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
I just got my ass out there today and used this same stuff finally.

My car looks pretty good. It was definitely worth the cramped hand and the 5 gallons of sweat.

thecarter13

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good everyone :thumb2:

By the way, it may have been hard to remove the wax because it wasn't allowed to properly cure. If you don't let it it sit long enough and it is taken off early the wax can be very hard to remove. This can also happen if it sits on the paint for too long. The polish also may have been hard to remove because it was not properly broken down. Most polishes have to be worked to a certain point before they can be removed. I have never used the turtle wax stuff so I cant say for sure.

I will however look into and see what I can find out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back