OEM Spark Plugs, Walbro and OEM fuel pump

thailand

forum member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Installed a supercharger and have a few more parts. Descriptions below:

-SP547 (updated from SP514) OEM spark plugs for 05-07 Mustang GT with BLACK boots. These were installed for about 100 miles, probably less. Still look brand new! $60 shipped
**Note: I do have the full Lisle kit, and if you need it, we can work out a deposit that gets returned when you return the kit.**

-Walbro GSS307 255lph fuel pump (on the left in the pic). Again, used for less than 100 miles. All the accessories come with it as well to add onto the stock pump, or as a full replacement. $60 shipped

-
Stock OEM pump (pictured on the right) About 70k miles $30 shipped

Thanks for looking. Prices are to CONUS, and I usually ship out using UPS 1-day service, minus weekends. Prices are pretty firm, as i'm not messing with shipping rates or adding paypal rates. The price you see is the final price.

IMAG0071.jpg

thailand

forum member
Reaction score
I still have the fuel pump available. The kit is complete, and has all the parts that would come with it as if you bought it new. If you'd like, I can take a pic later on with all the parts laid out, so you would know exactly what is included.

Edit: Sorry, I also replied to the other thread. About the fitment, the walbro is a bit taller than the OEM, but I will measure the diameter when I get home.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back