Official Forza Motorsport 4: S197 Forum Clan

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This week's winner is LUCAS! His time was 1:53.406, running a Ferrari F50 GT. Congratulations, Lucas!

The runners up are Mr. Inca, SRMach1, and ChopsUnleashed.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
By popular demand! The next challenge is:

Nurburgring Nordschleife

Class S

Have your best times posted by Friday of next week! To compete, log onto Forza 4 (make sure you're online), go to "Free Play," then "Hot Lap," select any Class S car, and run a couple laps on Nurburgring Nordschleife!

I will send a free, tuned, class-S car to the winner if they also manage to break the 8-minute barrier!

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Is there any stipulation for running the track? I mean when people run hot laps on this track there's a big difference going from a roll as opposed to going from a complete stop.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Beat skyrim so now I'm back to forza!! Can't wait to get my ass handed to me. No potatoe skins during the race this time:roflmao:

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Is there any stipulation for running the track? I mean when people run hot laps on this track there's a big difference going from a roll as opposed to going from a complete stop.

Running hot laps is the point. So you get the actual lap time from a rolling start, not a standing start. Just read Sky Render's posted instructions. ;)

Beat skyrim so now I'm back to forza!! Can't wait to get my ass handed to me. No potatoe skins during the race this time:roflmao:

Welcome back! Although we're up to 50 club members, the number of active members is pretty small. It'll be nice to have another person to race with.

Last edited:

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Running hot laps is the point. So you get the actual lap time from a rolling start, not a standing start. Just read Sky Render's posted instructions. ;)

haha no man I got you, I was just wondering if it was the same deal with this track since it's considerably longer.

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
meh, 8 40, but i lost in in foxhole and locked up and went wide near pflanzgarten

changed a few settings, ill run some laps later, i may be able to break the 8min barrier

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
8:31 certified, i think i can shave 10-12 more sec off that

replay is on my storefront

FEAR THE MASERATI

GetPhoto.ashx

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Nice runs man, picture looks great. I ran a certified 8:24xx with a Ford GT, surprisingly it was significantly better then my run with the ruf rg-8 or w/e, which is a much more tossable car

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha no man I got you, I was just wondering if it was the same deal with this track since it's considerably longer.

Yeah, that's the point. Not only do you have to drive at the ragged edge, you have to drive perfectly for 8+ minutes to get a "clean" lap that will count.

I've had some stupid-fast times on this track that got ruined on the last corner...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back