Our New Home

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
My wife and I were finally able to purchase our new home. We have rented many apartments and houses. Well finally here in a about four weeks we will be landlord free. I am so excited and feel so blessed. Here are some of the photos of the process so far.

photo.JPG by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

Our driveway was finished today by Andrew J. Woodward, on Flickr

All of the building should be done by mid April! I will add some more photos as I get closer. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you!

Most of them are, we really don't have any earthquakes or tornados. We have fires sometimes but only in certain areas.

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
Badass man, gotta be a great feeling seeing it come together day by day

It's crazy, it still feels like a dream. I drive by there everyday now, the guys probably know the sound of my car by heart lol. it seems like they finish something every two days. My wife and I are going furniture shopping in the morning. That should feel real lol

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Congrats bro! living the dream! it's a beautiful place.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Very nice!! What's the cost per square foot to build that kind of house in New Mexico anyway? There's nothing like that first house and I must admit, yours is one hell of a lot nicer than our first house! But we've owned two others since then and are just now ready to build us a nice place that will be our retirement home.

My wife and I are currently selling our present house and plan on moving to Florida about 200 yards from the Gulf. You'd be surprised how many people do not own garages down there. It's completely normal to see a $150,000 sports car in the open or in a carport! But that's why we will be back 200 yards from the water. So we can afford a garage!

topbliss

Reaction score
looks great!! Its a wonderful feeling huh?? Wait till you get it filled with all new furniture too..

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
. It's completely normal to see a $150,000 sports car in the open or in a carport! But that's why we will be back 200 yards from the water. So we can afford a garage!

That's why I bought a new house in Clarksville I couldn't find houses with flat driveways with a full two car garage.... I'm sure Vtxfrank knows what I mean everything here is on slopes with 1.5 car garGe just about

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all the wonderful comments. Here in NM the cost of building is very low. You cam get a lot of bang for your buck. For a while here a lot of folks from NY and California were selling their homes and moving here. I ended up at about 90.00 a sq ft.

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, that's a gorgeous home man, and a great garage for your mustang!

JOJOEGT

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats nice house I would kill for a 3 car garage.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back