Paid members only section

Reaction score
would be nice to have a supporting members section, not only would it help get more people to pay, but it would also give us a spot to put stuff out that we don't want every swinging dick to know. just a thought.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
First rule of the club: You do not speak of the club.

Seriously though, I don't know what we would put in that new section though... like nothing here is really censored, ever, at all, So I can't fathom something (other than blatant nudity) that can't be posted in the pitstop or pics and vids section as of now.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score

Seriously though, I don't know what we would put in that new section though... like nothing here is really censored, ever, at all, So I can't fathom something (other than blatant nudity) that can't be posted in the pitstop or pics and vids section as of now.

Yeah it makes it more fun having it out in the open with everyones opinions.....then we can all bash one another.:stooges:

Reaction score
I was thinking along the lines of dyno graphs, flow numbers, giving paid members first shot a parts for sale (if seller wanted to)

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think it's for paying members, 'cause I sure as hell don't see it. That said, I don't really care either, I'll still support the this forum. It's like a home away from home.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
would be nice to have a supporting members section, not only would it help get more people to pay, but it would also give us a spot to put stuff out that we don't want every swinging dick to know. just a thought.

Eh... no. All that is going to do is segregate the board in to two boards and twice as much shit to keep up with. Why would any of the "contributing members" want to post in a non contributing section if they had to pay to have the privilege to post in a contributing section. Plus, the board is about sharing knowledge. Also we don't want people to feel as though they have to pay to "get the good stuff".. we want them to contribute because they appreciate getting the good stuff. BIG difference.
I cannot think of one single forum of any kind that I have in the past, do currently, or would in the future pay just to be a member there.

I think they do....its called "The Club" from what I've seen throughout the threads.

Exactly...

It is not something we advertise. But it is something that exist. At one point we did have a sticky that said it is not part of a regular user's privileges but if you want access then PM one of us and we would give you access. But we removed that and it is discovered by word of mouth (in a keyboard kind of way) now.

If someone wants access.. PM one of us.

I was thinking along the lines of dyno graphs, flow numbers, giving paid members first shot a parts for sale (if seller wanted to)
I would almost pay to NOT have dyno graphs posted. We have a time slip thread. What's the point.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay, there seems to be some really WRONG idea about the club. It is not some super secret high tech 3V mod motor discussion area. It's TITTIES

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay, there seems to be some really WRONG idea about the club. It is not some super secret high tech 3V mod motor discussion area. It's TITTIES

and boooootay!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeezus... I want you to tell me that you're kidding, but I sadly know you're not..

:LMAO:

Trust me brotha man... i'm not. You would be amazed at the number of PMs I have received this afternoon from people wanting in to the club tech area. And the funny thing is, not a single one of them has said they want in once I have told them what it actually was. Sad part... I was pretty sure you explained it in your earlier post.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Trust me brotha man... i'm not. You would be amazed at the number of PMs I have received this afternoon from people wanting in to the club tech area. And the funny thing is, not a single one of them has said they want in once I have told them what it actually was. Sad part... I was pretty sure you explained it in your earlier post.

:thud:

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score

I bet hardly any of them were supporting members either were they?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
awshit.jpg

Club is one of those things not to be spoken of and an invite only if you are worthy...lol

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Have a few Tylenol, Kimmer....

Nice choice of pic, btw. Says a 1000 words.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back