Painted 3V Valve Covers & New OEM gaskets

doodad

Let's race!
Reaction score
I painted these a while ago to put on my 07 GT but never did. They sat in the storage room for a few months and now I have a cobra so i no longer need these. I will also include brand new OEM valve cover gaskets. I paid around $50.00 for the gaskets alone.

I took me a couple days alone to clean these things. Buy these, sell yours.

$125 shipped.

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

Last edited:

06Mach1

forum member
Reaction score
Did you paint these yourself? If so, what did you use?

doodad

Let's race!
Reaction score
Did you paint these yourself? If so, what did you use?

Yes, i painted them myself. I used durable automotive paint. I painted my intake manifold with the same paint and it looked like new after months of driving. They hold up very well.

Sent from the future

eddypython

forum member
Reaction score
Interested.. Can you tell me more about your paint proccess ? Just curious as I wouldn't want the paint to flake off after a while.

doodad

Let's race!
Reaction score
Interested.. Can you tell me more about your paint proccess ? Just curious as I wouldn't want the paint to flake off after a while.

I used duplicolor chrysler silver. I sprayed these with heavy duty primer before hand. The paint will not come off or flake. I have the intake manifold on for months, almost a year and it looked like the day I put it on the car when I sold it.

Sent from the future

doodad

Let's race!
Reaction score
Look at the stock valve covers after some miles on them, they look nasty, greasy . It took a lot of work just to clean these. Since new valve cover gaskets are around $50 new ,I am practically letting these valve covers go for $75.

Sent from the future

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Bump for ya man.

I can vouch for the work that was put into these things. Super clean job and good quality paint was used. Not a penny spared in this job.

doodad

Let's race!
Reaction score
Bump for ya man.

I can vouch for the work that was put into these things. Super clean job and good quality paint was used. Not a penny spared in this job.

Thanks Chris!

Bump! This is a great deal. Someone jump on these, I don't need them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back