Parnelli Jones rear body kit

SBGT

2005 Mustang GT
Reaction score
I need a new rear bumper, and this is a steal and a half. But forgive me, other than the oval tips I don't see what the big difference is can anyone help me out? Debating on this or a CS rear.

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
I need a new rear bumper, and this is a steal and a half. But forgive me, other than the oval tips I don't see what the big difference is can anyone help me out? Debating on this or a CS rear.
Your kidding right... The licence plate is no longer in the bumper, changes the whole look of the rear

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
How do these rear bumpers match the OEM side skirts?

Match? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
and man oh man is it!

OEM skirts with Heritage rear was posted on page 1:

Put this on my wife's Mustang....

Dont be afraid people. Its a steal at that price!

aq_zps323c4500.jpg

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
If this is still around after i sell my Subaru, I might have to take the trip down to VA to pick it up :D

SBGT

2005 Mustang GT
Reaction score
Your kidding right... The licence plate is no longer in the bumper, changes the whole look of the rear

Oh haha holy shit I'm an idiot. I didn't even notice lol nice touch like a new edge style. Hmmm I do like the faux gas cap though. Let me check some shipping costs. That's quite a ways from me.

chair

forum member
Reaction score

the exhaust opening is bigger too so you can run different tips

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
Sold, Thanks to all that commented on my listing, and posted photos. could not have sold it without your help.

jas2234

forum member
Reaction score
I was seriously contemplating buying this or a gt/cs bumper but this last picture did it for me as mine is white too. Can't wait to get it on the car.

the exhaust opening is bigger too so you can run different tips

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back