...Part 3: Saleen Series VI 05-09 Supercharger Kit PLUS TONS of Extras

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Cervinis will sell you whatever you need.

1BADHRSE has one side skirt and maybe the rear valence but I think it got trashed.

Edit: yea the rear valence is no good, just the one side skirt painted black.

Last edited:

KevDon92

forum member
Reaction score
They asked me if I had proof of purchase and didn't answer when I said I bought the exhaust from a friend. And I'm assuming they would only sell the skirts in pairs, so one wouldn't really help lol

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
for the 10-13 pictured in your post. I have the GT500 wheel but the painted part of the cruise control paint peeled off.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Im really thinking about doing one of the boss or shelby wheels after the turbo build. How do you like it compared to the stock that comes in the 05-09?

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Im really thinking about doing one of the boss or shelby wheels after the turbo build. How do you like it compared to the stock that comes in the 05-09?

They aren't really even comparable. The old one was awful imo. I thought it was the ugliest part of my car.

The new wheel has way more contour to it and the suede mixed w leather is amazing to touch. It could be purely psychological but I swear my steering is better and feels more "attached" to the wheels.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
They aren't really even comparable. The old one was awful imo. I thought it was the ugliest part of my car.

The new wheel has way more contour to it and the suede mixed w leather is amazing to touch. It could be purely psychological but I swear my steering is better and feels more "attached" to the wheels.

I mean for the price you can get them for, the looks alone are worth it. It didnt look to hard to wire to the radio either. I would definitely do that when I installed it. I have a Kenwood Touchscreen H/U. Looks like you have a Pioneer in yours?

08Eleanor

08Eleanor
Reaction score
Haven't really had it on the car too long so it hasn't shown any wear whatsoever.

I currently have a pioneer radio but you just have to buy the right interface for your model radio. You can hook up the buttons to any car radio basically.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back