Parts List

07BLACKStang

forum member
Reaction score
are you going to hte cup cake meet next weekend on the 5th? i'm not going to make it but a few guys here are driving down there after a couple car meets sat morning and noonish and you should come up here.

i got to SA a lot but not usually with my gt but if we are ever together, i'll let you drive my car so you can see how it feels. the only difference will be the e-force, but for normal drving and slow driving you can get a good feel for how it responds.

as for going FI, do it sooner then later. do do all the supports mods because you don't need them or want to spend the money on then now. just having a blower will put you at the limit of where you want to be with power so just save and get the blower now.

i don't plan on racing so 3.55 gears are perfect for me. the torque with the e-force will be more then enough to roast my tires at will and i don't think it's fun to go spinning everywhere i go. hell, i have fun with 3.55s stock, lol

Where is the meet? I might be up for that if I can talk the wife into it.

I would love to drive your car if we are in the same place sometime. Hit me up if you have the gt around austin. I am always down to go meet some fellow mustang enthusiasts.

I hear ya on the 3.55s I go back and forth a lot but ultimately I think I will get them. I will just get some sticky tires when I do.

07BLACKStang

forum member
Reaction score
anyone know the best places to get the cams and intake? I want to buy those new but plan to get the exhaust stuff used.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
I know I have a blower and all but my tires are pretty small (315/35R17) and I installed 3.73's and almost regret it lol I am at the redline in 4th at the strip. I wanna put my 3.55's back in but I cant afford it since I'm buying fuel system parts so I can hit that 600whp mark :) I guess I'll just slap some thicker ET streets on my stock rims for drag use only to help out with that but I do plan on raising the rev limiter to like 6700. Basically what I'm saying is be sure you are happy with the 4.10's and that you don't plan on going FI anytime soon or ever!

BTW they don't do emissions down here in San Marcos so if you go with the off road X or H just take a little trip here and get inspection. They don't even look for cats at all or at least they didn't at the place i went. It was a good deal lol

Last edited:

07BLACKStang

forum member
Reaction score
well, got some of the parts rounded up. Picked up a used catted h-pipe and new pypes lts at good prices. Also picked up an FRPP intake and FRPP stingers at good prices. Now just need to find a set of Hot rod cams, probably have to wait till april on those, and some prothane motor mounts. What else will I need? The headers came with some gaskets and bolts, should I use those or get something else? Going to skip the bigger injectors for now and 4.10s should be going in by the end of may! Can't wait to get all this on the car! Then on to more suspension mods!

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
I would get better gaskets for your headers just so they don't start leaking, assuming you have the ones that come with the headers. And congrats on all the stuff man! It's a good feeling to get all the shit and then when you get it on the car ur like well that was fun, what now?? haha but it never ends

07BLACKStang

forum member
Reaction score
ok well here is what I have so far

4.10s go in tomorrow
FRPP manifold
Pypes LTs and Catted-H
FRPP Stingers

Parts I still need to get
Hot Rod cams
Prothane motor mounts
New phaser bolts

Any little misc. things that I will need to install all of this? Gaskets, oil, tools, etc.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back