PA's SPOTTED thread

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Hey.....get this gang. Junior has his Daddy to help him out.

like i said tough guy, you have had your warning. now my father is reading this over my shoulder and he is making sure that his "insurance" will be there with me haha. its a lot safer for you to stay in your house big boy.

:LMAO:

Ever hear the phrase......"Don't follow a snake into his pit?"

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brandon... yes you should have just chilled out and STFU..... this would have all died down... you prodded the rabid dogs... made your bed and now you'll lie in it....

Gee, the Mod is using your actual name... that sounds like Daddy is home... sit up, take notice...

and STFU

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey.....get this gang. Junior has his Daddy to help him out.

:LMAO:

Ever hear the phrase......"Don't follow a snake into his pit?"

You gotta be fucking shitting me... no way this kid is for real.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
AHAHHAH DADDY TO THE RESCUE!

This fucker Negative Rep'd me too.

You worthless .
He writes next to the negative rep: "Don't call me a "
Or what? you'll get your dad to talk to my parents and make sure i don't do it again?

I'd snap your neck and watch you suffocate to death while i rip out your one eyeball and crush it in my hand while you watch out the other one as you die slowly.

H

Hockeyman82

Brandon... yes you should have just chilled out and STFU..... this would have all died down... you prodded the rabid dogs... made your bed and now you'll lie in it....

as to the rep points... stop abusing the system.. it's not used because you don't like what someone posts about you......

are planning on doing anything about these "people?" do you think that it is right for anyone to talk to someone like this?

H

Hockeyman82

You worthless .
Or what? you'll get your dad to talk to my parents and make sure i don't do it again?

I'd snap your next and watch you suffocate to death while i rip out your one eyeball and crush it in my hand while you watch out the other one as you die slowly.

hahaha please. how is a mod going to let this twat get away with saying something like this?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score

You worthless .

I'd snap your neck and watch you suffocate to death while i rip out your one eyeball and crush it in my hand while you watch out the other one as you die slowly.

Something tells me you're not from the "Johannesburg" part of Africa, more like the "lions and tigers and big fucking snakes" part of Africa. There's nothing about that post that I don't believe you have the ability to do. :hi:

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
are planning on doing anything about these "people?" do you think that it is right for anyone to talk to someone like this?

There are no "police" here to protect you princess... you have t sink or swim on your own... and since you insist on swallowing water (and who knows what else) you are destined for the bottom... no worries though, I am sure Daddy will be there to make sure you still think you have a penis...

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Something tells me you're not from the "Johannesburg" part of Africa, more like the "lions and tigers and big fucking snakes" part of Africa. There's nothing about that post that I don't believe you have the ability to do. :hi:

ahah i lived i "Jo-burg" for a while, but Durban is my hometown.

and yes, there have been some "sticky situations", lets just leave it at that...

and kudos for you being informed enough to know about "Johannesburg" and such.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back