PA's SPOTTED thread

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have watched this thread and his apology thread with interest but haven't posted anything. IMHO this asshat just continues to prove that his original posts were what he really thinks and show his true personality. His apology thread has turned out to be a joke after his continued posts in this thread and I think we have had enough of him, I know I have.

:banhim:

Earl

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Fuck, so i planned on going to the Gym at 5..
Well here i still am, this thread is too good to leave lol...

Im enjoying it too much
haha but im really going now...

I expect to see some great posts when i get back!
make me proud boys!

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
I have watched this thread and his apology thread with interest but haven't posted anything. IMHO this asshat just continues to prove that his original posts were what he really thinks and show his true personality. His apology thread has turned out to be a joke after his continued posts in this thread and I think we have had enough of him, I know I have.

Earl

Indeed. I confer.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
normal_LegendaryThread.jpg

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, I missed it!!! Fuck!! Oh well, just read the whole thing. And now my busy stressful day is better:beerdrink::beerdrink:..I love this forum. Fucking hilarious..Seriously, my day is better. Its painful knowing that there are young adults like this pillow biting consuming our air. I heard the doctor punched him in the balls when he was being born and then slapped his mother in the face for birthing such a dipshit. And then the dad got thrown through the hospital bay window for having such retarded sperm swimming around in public..:evillaugh:..

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that..........

Doc and I are running for the White House in 2012. Just wait until you see either one of us addressing Congress.

:LMAO:

Y'all hire me as secretary of defense and give me the big red button...

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Mods, PLEASE don't pink this guy... for a pinata to be fun, it has to swing back and forth... back and forth... back and forth... if you pink him, it will just sit there and be no fun at all.
why doesnt someone just PINK his ass again, he hasn't learned.
I don't know who unPINKed him, but it wasn't me. And I for sure won't PINK him again... the public crucifixion is now in full force. It must be what the forums gods wanted.

Tear him up boys.

Yanno what though, im not going to stoop down to this kids level. Someone Ban him already. Hes caused enough stress.

Earl
If he continues to fuck with the Rep Points, he will get his ass banned.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't know who unPINKed him, but it wasn't me. And I for sure won't PINK him again... the public crucifixion is now in full force. It must be what the forums gods wanted.

Tear him up boys.

If he continues to fuck with the Rep Points, he will get his ass banned.

My faith is now restored. I thought you were going soft on me.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, I missed it!!! Fuck!! Oh well, just read the whole thing. And now my busy stressful day is better:beerdrink::beerdrink:..I love this forum. Fucking hilarious..Seriously, my day is better. Its painful knowing that there are young adults like this pillow biting consuming our air. I heard the doctor punched him in the balls when he was being born and then slapped his mother in the face for birthing such a dipshit. And then the dad got thrown through the hospital bay window for having such retarded sperm swimming around in public..:evillaugh:..

Bwwwhhhahahahahahaha...

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Way to ruin a perfectly good thread, guyeezzz...

linkinpark1-1.jpg

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy Monkey Marbles!

Now THIS is entertainment ... I can only pray to the good lord above this dude doesn't EVER consider "breeding".

-what a great read-

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back