Past due, new wheels.

Docktour Z

McRibber
Reaction score
I had to order some new wheels and went with stealth black FR500's. I am really happy with how they turned out. I just need to center the rear of the car now. These are pictures from my phone so...yeah.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Looks clean. Those brake calipers really stand out behind the black wheels.

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good! Only thing I disliked about having black wheels on my old car was that at a distance with thin spokes (also had FR500s) is that they disappear and you can't even tell what are on the car.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Great looking ride!:thumb2: I have always loved FR500's, I had a set of them in 18" before my current wheels.

Docktour Z

McRibber
Reaction score
Thanks guys, they definitely do disappear and it is quite hard to tell what they can be. I am happy with the added traction as I came from 255's.

DRock

Reaction score
Car looks great! Love the blue brakes too!

Docktour Z

McRibber
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The blue was painted to match my intake actually, I really like the way it stands out on the black.
Very nice! How much do these puppies set someone back? I'm considering buying these.

Realistically you're looking at around $1,500-1,600.00 after it is all said and done with tax and the TPMS if you go with them.

http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale...=20052010STEALTHBLACKFR500WHEELANDTIREPACKAGE

I paid a little more than that, not much though...Everything came pretty quick too.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Those look really nice on your Stang. I like how the fill the wheel wells and add to the look to your Stang instead of dominating or clashing...

stanglax28

forum member
Reaction score
looks good man. Where at in lake mary are you? I know exactly where you took those pictures.lol its off of 46 by the BJ's right? When I get my new wheels in a couple of weeks we should meet up and get some pictures.

Docktour Z

McRibber
Reaction score
Thanks once again everyone.
Tits!

Looks really great. Super nice stance. Is that a gloss black vinyl on the roof? Looks fakkin excellent.
It is actually painted black, I was envious of the glass roof option that didn't come on my car. I was fortunate to have a brother in-law that does body work.
looks good man. Where at in lake mary are you? I know exactly where you took those pictures.lol its off of 46 by the BJ's right? When I get my new wheels in a couple of weeks we should meet up and get some pictures.
You got it man, just PM me and I can meet up. It's a good place to fool around and take some pictures.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Car looks awesome. Nice, clean and subtle. I also really dig the blue calipers. It looks great on your ride!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your Mustang looks great as well as the New Black Wheels and Luv the Blue brake calibers.

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back