photoshoot with my new wheels!!

foolio2k4

forum member
Reaction score
really good look with the wheels bro! and i like the wing on it as well . its a bummer going to meets/shows and seeing the same car but different colors. i think that people with a different background such as imports or euros, can bring a different taste to the mustang scene.

Yes this was my original plan, and I hope i havent deviated to far from it. I love the detail and flair that most JDM (companies like top secret, mines, etc.) bring to the import market. But I've always liked the sound and feel of a V8. Therefore, i wanted to build my Mustang with synergy between those two things.

Edit: @hatchman. I love your wheels too. Originally I had my sights set on the original Ford GT wheels just like yours. But of course, tastes change. and yes they came with original factory tires (Goodyear F1 supercars)

Last edited:

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i guess according to mustang owners, cars like this are rice.

roush_427r_trak_pak_mustang.jpg

Nice hood scoop! Dig the vinyl work too. :beer:

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Edit: @hatchman. I love your wheels too. Originally I had my sights set on the original Ford GT wheels just like yours. But of course, tastes change. and yes they came with original factory tires (Goodyear F1 supercars)

Thanks! And great deal on the tires/rims. Sorry about the thread hi-jack on the wing. I should have known better.

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Well, at first I just though it was a cheap, APC style ricer ass wing... but now I know that...

it was the same wing Roush uses on their track pak

Now it's a VERY EXPENSIVE ricer ass wing. Looks like ass.

Nope. I'll still pass.

Nice wheels. :beerchug2:

I'll pop another Guiness for that one... :beer:

Wingless, with those wheels, and that front end would be SEX!!!

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
wheels look sweet... gives me ideas seeing them on white.... goin to keep my mouth shut on the wing though..... hey, best mod for under $20??????? shorty antennyyy!!! just a thought for ya hahaha... overall nice ride

Stangmeister9

The Member
Reaction score
who gives a shit what the others say, car looks sweet. i believe that is an APR wing. functional not an Autozoner piece like what every other non-educated fool thinks it is!

i am not sure you got for function or just to be different in any account, looks good.
As you can tell from my sig, i am partial to white and the wheels are sweet, but don't believe the wheels are staggered only the tires.

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
awesome car...a functional wing is a great thing to have for track use...but i'd probably run something more modest around town, but thats my opinion. But the wing definitely isnt ricer lol

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
^ Well its not about looks, its about going fast around a track. I prefer function over form.

I personally think it looks badass, but not all cars can pull it off.

Rice is that $25 autozone plastic wing that you see drilled to the 1988 4 door honda accord.

I see your point...but how fast to you have to be going to need a two story tall wing like that? Maybe it does make a difference...its just nice to have good looks and function.

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
i bet you if people knew it was the same wing Roush uses on their track paks, they might have different opinions.

I have the same APR GTC-200 adjustable carbon fiber rear wing on my GT to improve weight distribution and increase downforce on the road courses - functional and used by most Mustang race cars competing in the Grand Am series. Nothing rice about THAT wing. I got the same comments from drag racers that don't need to understand the importance of vehicle weight distribution - especially on a front weight biased car - at higher speeds to improve rear wheel traction on the road courses (especially in the turns and esses) vs. running the 1/4 mile in a straight line, but its all good. Nice wheels!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back