pic request....

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
is there a bumper out there that looks like the gt500, but keeps the straight lights? i really like the fogs in the bottom. any help would be appreciative.

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
I personally like the trufiber ones because it looks like u can use the gt500 lip and it doesnt have the gay headlight splitters

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
Haha! I like them with your headlights. But with the cicles it looks so stupid. I wish they made those lights for my gt500 front end. id so use them

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Yea I hear ya, when I go back to my old headlights I'ma tint them and get HID's...hopefully for Christmas! lol

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
get the hids from Hidguy.net i got great prices! im probobly gna order some for the fog lights soon. and laminex my headlights and all my marker lights to make them a little darker

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
perfect. im not a huge fan of the headlight splitters. ya the splitter would be a nice add on to the bumper

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I personally like the trufiber ones because it looks like u can use the gt500 lip and it doesnt have the gay headlight splitters

I've heard the splitters are solid, so easy for a body shop to cut 'em off and sand smooth.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back