07 GT Fog Lamp Wiring Harness Help

Jack Wallace

Reaction score
A friend and I are rebuilding an 07 GT, and we think our headlight/fog light/horn wiring harness is damaged. I have not been able to find the correct harness for the front of the car for the life of me, only the engine wiring harness and the fog light harness for the 05-09 V6. Is this fog light harness simply for V6 owners who want to convert to a GT grille with fog lamps, and thus can be used on a GT, or is it incompatible? It says on AmericanMuscle that it is not compatible, but I am not so sure. Where else can I find the wiring harness(es) I might need for the front lighting? Any help is appreciated.

Samos3

Reaction score
There is a different foglight setup for V6 cars. I think it was the Pony package?
Most V6s had no fog lights, but the ones that do have different fog lights than a GT and have grille bars that connect them to the horse corral in the middle of the grille. So, I would expect the wiring for that to be different.

Samos3

Reaction score
There may also be a difference between deluxe and premium trim levels. Regular headlights versus HID?

Jack Wallace

Reaction score
There is a different foglight setup for V6 cars. I think it was the Pony package?
Most V6s had no fog lights, but the ones that do have different fog lights than a GT and have grille bars that connect them to the horse corral in the middle of the grille. So, I would expect the wiring for that to be different.
Thanks for the info man this is great. Do you know where I could find the wiring I need?

Samos3

Reaction score
You'll have to look around for a dismantler yard, not a regular junkyard. Some on Ebay, Craigslist or Facebook.
Or, you can search the inventory of your local Pick n Pull type yards.

The harness itself should be relatively easy to pull out of a car at a yard. It should have connectors that unplug and bolt into the fuse/circuit breaker box in the engine bay. There should be no cutting at all.
Need to determine if the car you have had regular or HID headlights and get the correct harness.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back