Plasti Dip hypocrite

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
hahaaa... I love the hatred towards these wheels. I have so many of my GOOD friends that have threatened to steal them off my car and a few other things.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
My father even gave me his cobra R's off his fastback to put on there. I couldn't get them to fit on the front.

thefastback.jpg

DSC07486.jpg

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
My father even gave me his cobra R's off his fastback to put on there. I couldn't get them to fit on the front.

that post right there was double sweetness.

If the stripe on the your car was black the after would look way better but you're right they were pretty bad before. (No disrespect to your dad)

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
that post right there was double sweetness.

If the stripe on the your car was black the after would look way better but you're right they were pretty bad before. (No disrespect to your dad)

none taken sir... i know they suck. hahaaa

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know how i feel, but ill say it again. I love those wheels. They look much better in the before pictures. Im not liking the black. Guess i have no taste lol.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL i think it has that 10 hole look. Cmon you guys remember the 10 holes on the fox bodies. Those were some of my favorite rims lol.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Black looks much better but if you have some factory wheels like the pic that was posted it would look awesome.

Stetler17

forum member
Reaction score
It's the black center on the befores that I don't like. A silver center cap with an emblem (as someone else mentioned) would look fine.

My stock wheels are on a friends 68 fastback. He had to get a shorter front tire and use huge spacers, but they look awesome on there.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i think they make kits these days to convert that suspension to a strut style type. that might solve your wheels problems.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back