Plasti-Dipped Saleen Dark Horse Wheels

Wlkn Tal

forum member
Reaction score
I have some stocker fan blades I was going to paint black and use for tack day's, but with my white stripes probably look ike a$$. black on yours looks good, but chrome FTW

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
both ways look good but I like the chrome with the blue. Plus black wheels are on everything now a days.

kenny

forum member
Reaction score
I personally like the black better. The chrome stuck out a little too much for my taste. The black goes better with the CS striping and grill. The wheels have a good amount of curb rash as well thanks to the wife. The plasti-dip helped mask a lot of it.

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've looked at the photo several times, and maybe it's just the photo angle/lighting, but I think they looked better in chrome. Maybe some additional shots.

kenny

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've looked at the photo several times, and maybe it's just the photo angle/lighting, but I think they looked better in chrome. Maybe some additional shots.

Yeah we've had crappy weather all week in Houston. Will clean it up this weekend and get a better picture in the sunlight.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Oh will you shut up already

I give Mikey less than 3 months before he changes it up.

Not a fan of either finish, sorry. I like them either satin silver or dark grey.

Or this... *flame suit on*

01_s302pricing.jpg

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I give Mikey less than 3 months before he changes it up.

Not a fan of either finish, sorry. I like them either satin silver or dark grey.

Or this... *flame suit on*

White on white is hot, and I dont know why but its even better on Saleens.. no matter the year

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back