Post a picture of your stangs ass!

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
I thought it looked familar....I actually live in Port St. John but work in palm bay and take us1 instead of 95....i've seen you a couple times but i'm usually in the truck and it doesn't stand out too much in traffic.lol Anyway, car looks and sounds good man

I gotta get back to the driving range but i usually hit the one in titusville since the one in rockledge usually looks packed when I pass by.

Yea yours is lookin good too from those pics. I wish i woulda saw this earlier, i could have invited you over to the beachside, there was a dyno day at Beachside Automotive today. You should check out Brevardmustangs.com if your ever interested in some local events.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
I"m all over that board with this same screen name....I seen it in the events section but was busy today. I'll try and make the next one though.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
An oldie, but goodie...

DonRicer4.jpg

:evillaugh:

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
not quite done but I am getting there...

Painted flat black inbetween the taillights and added a textured deck lid cover, Still trying to decide whether to add the cdc duck tail spoiler

IMG_0159-sansLP.jpg

Black3vGT

Reaction score
not quite done but I am getting there...

Painted flat black inbetween the taillights and added a textured deck lid cover, Still trying to decide whether to add the cdc duck tail spoiler

IMG_0159-sansLP.jpg

Did you get that blackout panel off Ebay?

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
Did you get that blackout panel off Ebay?

It may or may not be on Ebay however I found this panel on partscheap

Here is the link: http://www.partscheap.com/Mustang_Blackout_Panel_p/55080.htm

It adhears with the red 3m tape, the shipping was great and fast from them and the quality of the piece is great its about 1/8" thick and fits well. It also has an awesome texture as well like a crinkle finish

My only issue is the keyhole is a little large and I need to paint that area flat black so it blends a bit.

If you would like I can take a close up picture or two. You cannot beat it for the price I had a hard time deciding between this and the CDC one and took a gamble and am much happier knowing I saved almost 100 bucks going with this one!

Black3vGT

Reaction score
Yea thats the one I was watching on ebay, I like it a lot. I have my rear emblem painted black, but the clear is starting to fade and get something different.

j-stang

forum member
Reaction score
stopped in a parking lot after a track meet, mine's on the right, had the 16's on because thats what i run at the track, would have been a great photo op if i had the 19's on... cool cars i'm with. felt like the runt but was the fastest ha....
100_1390.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back