Post up pictures of your 2010-2012 body Mustangs

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
very nice pics in this thread. But that blue mustang with bullitt wheels and suspension work it just sits perfect!

trakpak73

forum member
Reaction score
0022.jpg

001-3.jpg

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, I photoshopped your setup onto my '12 a while back.

2012GT350_sm.jpg

oh wow! That is exactly like mine except the wheels. Makes me happy that someone else liked it enough to photoshop it on theirs, lol, even though the design is pretty throw-back and retro. If you want any other pics of my ride let me know. Your forgot the white mirrors though! I had white painted agent 47's on there.

Again very cool transfer to your car... it looks good on the newer ones too. There will always be a soft place in my heart for a simple white coupe with blue stripes.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Actually, I didn't literally steal that from your car. I PS'd that look a while back, to see if I would like it. I laid a set of repop '65-68 Shelby stripes on the car to see how they would fit and that's what's shown in the PS.

IMG_0525.jpg

I had to do the mirrors black, since that's what I did to mine a while back.

mustangpic.jpg

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
Actually, I didn't literally steal that from your car. I PS'd that look a while back, to see if I would like it. I laid a set of repop '65-68 Shelby stripes on the car to see how they would fit and that's what's shown in the PS.

I had to do the mirrors black, since that's what I did to mine a while back.

oh k. I see. Looks good though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back