Procharged S197's?

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
^^Sweet! Mine is auto and 4.10's, now all I need is the procharger! Who has got the hook up??

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Procharger + Mondo= FTW..

mine doesn't like wheel chalks.

That was awesome! BOV had some serious steam, huh?! Car sounds great man. BTW, it is a wheel chock, not chalk.

@Whyask, your car sounds great too man. I have a D1 sitting in the box at home(still gotta get a fuel pump and injectors), I can't wait to get that bad boy on!

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
That was awesome! BOV had some serious steam, huh?! Car sounds great man. BTW, it is a wheel chock, not chalk.

@Whyask, your car sounds great too man. I have a D1 sitting in the box at home(still gotta get a fuel pump and injectors), I can't wait to get that bad boy on!

at least I spelled it right.. haha

yea its my P1 but would love to upgrade to a D1. I think there was a thread on another site about upgrading it yourself a while back, but I cant find it =-/.. 1K is a little steep.. then I have to get re-tune= another 400 bucks .. ahhhhhh

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Any more vids. out there?? Where did everyone get their kits at??

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Got mine on here from member Dart when i was in Iraq... wifey sent the car to AED in NORCAL and the rest in history .... upgraded the injectors and got the red race BOV all in all i think i spent on the kit about 4500 but well worth love pulling into a show and everyones head turns at the sound of the idle whistle !!!

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Got mine on here from member Dart when i was in Iraq... wifey sent the car to AED in NORCAL and the rest in history .... upgraded the injectors and got the red race BOV all in all i think i spent on the kit about 4500 but well worth love pulling into a show and everyones head turns at the sound of the idle whistle !!!

Dude i can't find any good videos of the red race bov. Therefor your going to have to make some asap :beer:

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
here you go ! Leaving the hotel for knotts and ill make one today of the BOV for ya ;)

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Sweet setups!! Congrats to all you guys, I hope to have a Procharger one day..

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Here's a crappy vid or two of mine... I'll have lots more soon of autocross, drags, open track, etc.

(Click on each):

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back