ProCharger and a tune

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
@slowass5.0 right just like your procharged 5.0 has gone boom with boost added or the turbo 5.0s running around or the cars spraying:dunce:
The 3.7 is a good motor with a safe tune&a/f ratios its allready showing good numbers someone will find the ragged edge before long&they will slay some possibly many unsuspecting v8 owners along the way :thumb2:

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
@slowass5.0 right just like your procharged 5.0 has gone boom with boost added or the turbo 5.0s running around or the cars spraying:dunce:
The 3.7 is a good motor with a safe tune&a/f ratios its allready showing good numbers someone will find the ragged edge before long&they will slay some possibly many unsuspecting v8 owners along the way :thumb2:

We don't have the same engine bud. Turbo 5.0's will go boom over about 7psi, just like all the ones spraying a decent size shot. The rods can't handle the massive instant torque. :hi:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
What was your torque 5.0? I think I have low torque for a turbo car. If I can keep it below 6k on the rpm and and keep good fuel in it, I think it will last for a while.

Rookie, 12.5 at 112 is one hell of a pass! I only made one trip to the track on my 417hp tune and I managed a 12.4 w/ 114 trap on street tires

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
What was your torque 5.0? I think I have low torque for a turbo car. If I can keep it below 6k on the rpm and and keep good fuel in it, I think it will last for a while.

Rookie, 12.5 at 112 is one hell of a pass! I only made one trip to the track on my 417hp tune and I managed a 12.4 w/ 114 trap on street tires

I think around 480 on the 600 hp tune.

Back