Project Large Caliber - Cam's NEW 2009 Bullitt Build Thread

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
GoPro Footage! I finally filmed some action of the Borla Touring Mufflers w/ OR H. After fixing the leaks I was having on the cross over, it sounds much better.

Man that angle is messing with my eyes something fierce. Doesn't look open at all, but I like those pieces.

Yep, I like them too. They have great fit and finish.

Last edited:

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
GoPro Footage! I finally filmed some action of the Borla Touring Mufflers w/ OR H. After fixing the leaks I was having on the cross over, it sounds much better.

Yep, I like them too. They have great fit and finish.

NBXdrtb.png

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Installed 2010+ mirror with the blind spot. Looks much better. I used a write up I found online, but the passenger fitment was nothing at all like that write up. Either way it worked out great. Gonna touch up the holes when I get the caps repainted.

050e95a23e6adbdb1abff2e80351cbf4.jpg

182fde477bce67848f365d6e7552f718.jpg

Damn, I miss that sound. I loved my Borla touring mufflers. :(

I miss your old ride, period. Lol

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
They look good on there :)

Looks great, Cam; but why no Agent 47 mirrors to go with the clean retro theme you have going?

Thanks guys!

Reason I went with these mirrors is I'm a sucker for OEM stuff and the blind spot thing is important to me. I got used to it badly in the newer Mustangs. Let alone, I paid $100 shipped for these and they already had black caps on them.

I don't believe they blend 100% with the look of the car, but it beats the factory Super Duty mirrors.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think they look great. I may have to do something similar with mine in the future but they would have to get painted to match the body. Or have the caps to match.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Slow day at work, so I just read this entire build thread, Cam. Nice work! But now I want to go swap a Trinity motor into my Mustang, you bastard.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Installed 2010+ mirror with the blind spot. Looks much better. I used a write up I found online, but the passenger fitment was nothing at all like that write up. Either way it worked out great. Gonna touch up the holes when I get the caps repainted.

050e95a23e6adbdb1abff2e80351cbf4.jpg

182fde477bce67848f365d6e7552f718.jpg

I miss your old ride, period. Lol

Damn, those look good. I always hated the Mickey Ears on them.

Yeah, I miss it too. :(

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
This thread is awesome! I don't know why I never stumbled upon it before. Wish I would have kept my old '05 to do a project similar to this. Didn't have enough room, or money at the time when I bought my 5.0 lol!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Pulled her out of storage yesterday and drove it home. Put in an order for a new oil pan and gasket since my current one was all banged up when the engine was shipped to me.

Still talking myself out of selling the car. Trying to think of a way to freshen up the appearance and I added L&M cams to my Hannukah list.

Lol

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, crossing my fingers for you to get those cams. Would love to hear that 5.4 cammed out.

For appearance, how about a cowl hood and classic chin spoiler?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back