BTW, Items I have for sale:

Stock GT500 Blower with 2.5" Pulley
47lbs Injectors
GT500 MRT OR H Pipe
05-09 Borla Touring Mufflers

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Man this is turning into a really really awesome car. So unique. Glass roof, gt 500 powertrain, extremely clean. All this car needs now is some really nice Bullittish style wheels. Like real real expensive ones.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yes, if you use spacers to run them. The GT500 injectors are EV14 style and the 5.0 is EV6.

Man this is turning into a really really awesome car. So unique. Glass roof, gt 500 powertrain, extremely clean. All this car needs now is some really nice Bullittish style wheels. Like real real expensive ones.

Thanks man. I'm excited to have a second wind with the build.

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Talked to Sylvain at BPS today. The TVS has been finished and will be shipping with the fuel rails by the end of this week. The camshafts should be ready in 2~ more weeks.

ARH's were supposed to be delivered today but UPS arrived earlier than they said and I wasn't there to sign... hoping to continue pulling the engine later this week if I have time.

Just ordered a couple other things -

-Valve Cover Gaskets
-Valve Cover Grommets (mine were pretty worn out)
-Valve Cover Bolts
-Manifold Gaskets
-ARP Cam Bolts

Hoping to dismount my wheels/tires tomorrow and drop them off at the powdercoater along with another set of valve covers so they can be matched to each other.

On the hunt for a set of Cloth Recaro Seats and a decently priced FRPP X Brace (that will be powdercoated to match wheels too)

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Talked to Sylvain at BPS today. The TVS has been finished and will be shipping with the fuel rails by the end of this week. The camshafts should be ready in 2~ more weeks.

ARH's were supposed to be delivered today but UPS arrived earlier than they said and I wasn't there to sign... hoping to continue pulling the engine later this week if I have time.

Just ordered a couple other things -

-Valve Cover Gaskets
-Valve Cover Grommets (mine were pretty worn out)
-Valve Cover Bolts
-Manifold Gaskets
-ARP Cam Bolts

Hoping to dismount my wheels/tires tomorrow and drop them off at the powdercoater along with another set of valve covers so they can be matched to each other.

On the hunt for a set of Cloth Recaro Seats and a decently priced FRPP X Brace (that will be powdercoated to match wheels too)

And you still need to decide on a hood.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Dismounted the wheels today and unfortunately don't have time to drop them off for powdercoating. Will be dropping them off Thursday with my valve covers. I'm 95% sure this is the color I'll be going with pretty much like Forgeline Transparent Smoke/AG Brushed Grigio

oVcYthZ.jpg

Rotiform_BLQ_19x10_BLK_A3_1000.png

just read threw the entire build thread...stunning car for sure.

Thanks!

The hood with those flares would be pretty sweet looking I think.

I am really digging the flares but I'll have enough appearance stuff on my hands for this year - front and rear bumpers, hood and then installing the glass roof.

Last edited:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Dismounted the wheels today and unfortunately don't have time to drop them off for powdercoating. Will be dropping them off Thursday with my valve covers. I'm 95% sure this is the color I'll be going with pretty much like Forgeline Transparent Smoke/AG Brushed Grigio

oVcYthZ.jpg

Rotiform_BLQ_19x10_BLK_A3_1000.png

Thanks!

I can't get a feel for how dark they are.... they almost look black to me. Hopefully they still show the design on a overcast type days.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back