Project Large Caliber - Cam's NEW 2009 Bullitt Build Thread

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'm not 100% set on the decision yet. I'm between KW V3's or ALP 3H system. Leaning towards the KW's only because as much as I enjoyed the air, I found myself rarely using it in any of my day to day actions.

Champale

forum member
Reaction score
I have KW V3s on my Boss. They are superb for all purposes - daily driving or blitzing corners. If/when I finally buy a Bullitt, KWs would go on it, too.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Pulled the whip out. Nice cool 30-40 degree weather is my favorite for driving, regardless of poor traction.

2eaf970b15eb1c623ea40ef7f25433a7.jpg

May end up keeping the AirLift system if it doesn't sell soon - I'm tired of the slew of low ballers and kids who want payment plans.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Pulled the whip out. Nice cool 30-40 degree weather is my favorite for driving, regardless of poor traction.

2eaf970b15eb1c623ea40ef7f25433a7.jpg

May end up keeping the AirLift system if it doesn't sell soon - I'm tired of the slew of low ballers and kids who want payment plans.

Car looks great Cam!

I'll buy the airlift for $500, but I can only afford $50 a month for the next 10 months. Is that cool?

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score

Lmao, will you trade for my 2005 Ninja with 35k miles? How about $1200 shipped I pay PP Fees? A Keurig 2.0 +Cash? :lmaf:

Seriously though, just keep and throw it on the there! I'm sure you got it but if you need a lending hand I'm a text away man!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
That's literally the shit I've dealt with. And tons of crazy kids like msg'ing me on FB sounding completely mental. I think I have it sold now, funds going towards new blower setup. Maybe I'll do Airlift again in the future.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
That's literally the shit I've dealt with. And tons of crazy kids like msg'ing me on FB sounding completely mental. I think I have it sold now, funds going towards new blower setup. Maybe I'll do Airlift again in the future.

What is wrong with the GT500 blower?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I just want more power (650-700rwhp). I'm between a ported Trinity TVS or Whipple 2.9. Making a decision pretty soon.

BilletProShop has a brand new TVS (about 100 miles on it) for $1800 on svtp

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yeah, sent them a PM last night on it. Trying to work a deal on buying it, having them port it, shave the SVT/5.8, powdercoat it winkle black, port match the elbow and install a 2.4 or 2.5 pulley. I am still going to keep the EGR though, despite how good it looks without it.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Yeah, sent them a PM last night on it. Trying to work a deal on buying it, having them port it, shave the SVT/5.8, powdercoat it winkle black, port match the elbow and install a 2.4 or 2.5 pulley. I am still going to keep the EGR though, despite how good it looks without it.

Haha, nice, good to see you're on top of it already, lol

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score

Nice! Can't go wrong with the Trinity. Curious how much the porting will pickup. You should hit that 650rwhp mark quite easily.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Nice! Can't go wrong with the Trinity. Curious how much the porting will pickup. You should hit that 650rwhp mark quite easily.

The gf's had a light porting done to the elbow and with a 2.6" pulley it put down 643/608

Smaller pulley, bigger injectors and a BAP and we'd be at 700 or more I think

Love that TVS

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Deal is done! Sylvain @ BPS is always easy to deal with, hence why he was the guy I purchased my engine from when I did this swap.

Haven't decided on pulley though; either 2.4 or 2.5.

Just need injectors, BAP, intake, and still debating cams.

Last edited:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Deal is done! Sylvain @ BPS is always easy to deal with, hence why he was the guy I purchased my engine from when I did this swap.

Haven't decided on pulley though; either 2.4 or 2.5.

Just need injectors, BAP, intake, and still debating cams.

Awesome!!

Kenne Bell BAP would be best option from all my research, and you're gonna want bigger injectors than '13-'14 GT500 ones, we're almost maxing ours at about 95% duty cycle ... should probably just go ahead and splurge for some ID1000's :)

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I went ahead with the VMP Plug and Play BAP, stupid simple install and pretty much the same thing as the Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back