Put new wheels on....again

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
these are the ones I just put on a few months back. the wife talked me into the black set and I has just never completely satisfied with the look.

so I went and got the same wheels except in machine finish like I wanted at the start so here is what it looks like now. I know a lot of people will like the black better but it just wasn't my style, you really couldn't tell what the wheels design was if more than 15 feet away and I have a look at me personality so they had to go.

looks like I need to get a lower profile tire now though

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I like the way it looks with your current tires. Looks clean and fitted. Tough call on the wheels, though. They both look great.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
The black wheels match the theme you have going on the car more than the silver do. They also make the car look a little lower.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Both sets look good, and I personally like your bit meatier sidewall

28ONE

Reaction score
Both look good but I'd prefer the black ones as they seem to flow better with current theme

mike4.0

Reaction score
Both look good, personally like the black rims but it's YOUR car so roll with whatever makes you happy right

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
thanks guys. since you all think the tires look fine i'll keep them. I honestly figured most would say the rear tires looked to big that's the only reason I has gonna change them. sweet I just saved money.

I do agree with tenspeed that I lost "the theme" of the car and that the black made it look lower. I just couldn't look at those black rims anymore.

now I've gone back to looking over at store windows to check my car when going through town.

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
love the look of the silver and the current tire size
after seeing that last pic I fell in love with the look of your car and had to see if my color combo could pull it off (I already have the gt500 spoiler so would just be adding the blackout and tailights)
beiib9.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back