Racing Seats Suggestions

Larryfishes53

Reaction score
I’ve decided to replace my stock seats with some aftermarket seats. My driver seat is in bad shape so it’s time. Weight, comfort, durability are important. Price is too but I want good seats over cheap. Corbeau seats look like good quality but what do you all have in your ride.

IMG_9895.jpeg

FredB66

Reaction score
I tried Corbeau GTS IIs. They looked fantastic but weren't very comfortable. I ended up pulling them and having my OE seats recovered for less than I paid for the Corbeaus. Expensive lesson, I'll never buy seats again without finding a way to sit in them first.

MrBhp

Reaction score
I'm going to try a pair of the cheap Amazon seats. Good reviews. $350/pr. I'll take the chance. My biggest concern is sizing. I don't want anything super tight at the waist.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
I'm going to try a pair of the cheap Amazon seats. Good reviews. $350/pr. I'll take the chance. My biggest concern is sizing. I don't want anything super tight at the waist.

link to what you're trying? I want to put some high back seats in my '66 coupe and am on the search for something. I've thought about a pair of s197 seats, but not sure

JC SSP

Reaction score
I personnel like Recrao's... but there are several options out there.

DSCN2614.JPG

Midlife Crises

Reaction score
I installed a set of Braum Racing seats that are set up for a 5 point harness. The seats recline and are holding up well. The slides are not very strong and the mounting plates are heavy.

MrBhp

Reaction score
link to what you're trying? I want to put some high back seats in my '66 coupe and am on the search for something. I've thought about a pair of s197 seats, but not sure
IKON MOTORSPORTS, Universal Racing Seats Pair with Dual Sliders, Black PU & Carbon Leather Reclinable Left Right https://a.co/d/fVd7Qcj

JC SSP

Reaction score
They are installed in my Taurus not my mustang, although I am considering doing swap. They sit slightly lower than stock but I am tall guy so not an issue.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back