Rear steer?

DieHarder

Reaction score
Wow....Good catch. However, in the future I think I'd think twice before taking my car into that shop for anything.

michaelm811

Reaction score
Wow....Good catch. However, in the future I think I'd think twice before taking my car into that shop for anything.
I'm going to have a chat with the manager sometime soon. He needs to know about this so it doesn't happen again.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
The first thing I do with all my high performance vehicles and each time I touch any suspension component, I mark the bolts with a white metal marker (white out works just as well). This way at a glance I know if they have moved. I mean every bolt on the bottom side of the vehicle that could cause a dangerous situation if it came loose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michaelm811

Reaction score
The first thing I do with all my high performance vehicles and each time I touch any suspension component, I mark the bolts with a white metal marker (white out works just as well). This way at a glance I know if they have moved. I mean every bolt on the bottom side of the vehicle that could cause a dangerous situation if it came loose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good idea. I'll keep that in mind. I don't think they loosened up, I think they weren't torqued down enough. So far it's still fixed. If it happens again I'll remove the bolts, check them for wear, replace if needed, and use red locktite.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back